disclaimer
This is my blog.
Please respect it cause it's not yours.

If you don't like my blog,
you can Click here.

Best view using IE =D.

The Girl
Charlene Tay
190190
Ngee Ann Poly- ECH
Sweet 19
Email <3 : Click Here
Friendster <3
Free Hit Counter
Musician's Friend

Wishlist
Good Results
World Peace
Blue Cardigan
PSP slim
DS lite
Hand-sign language Dictionary
Slim Down!
Tablet PC
New handphone- Samsung PIXON
THAT Stitch Plushie (30cm) from Mini Toons
Stitch Plushie (Multi-Purpose container)
Juicy Couture Bag
Juicy Couture Bracelet
101 Love Song CD!
Magic Clean Duster
Mahjong Set- Hello Kitty Edition!
that ITSSECRET notebook from Comics Connection
The Sims 3 Collector's EDITION!!
The Sims 3 T-shirt!!
2.4 GHz light Laptop
Iphone


recently
GOING TO TAIWAN~~
I had a bad day, sing a sad song
Just another day
My boyfriend =D
Thanks God for everything
Happy!
MY blog!!!
Stress
MY BLOGSHOP!
PLS VOTE FOR US!


chitchats


Darlinks
Angelina (ABC)
Annoying Blur Charles (ABC)
Aishan (class 2E)
Astra
Cherlyn
Cheryl (class 2E)
Claudia
Derrick
Fiza
Gracia
Hak Yong
Hui Ying
Janson
Jeremy Hi club
Jia Hui
Jie Hui
Jing Hui
Joyce
Juian
Kian Meng
Lichuen
May
Mimi
NDP Larry
NDP Swee Sin
NDP Yishan
NDP Xuan Fang
Qihui (class 2E)
Regina
Sally
Serene
Sheryl
Shu Li
Siew Zi
Teck Sheng
Vanessa
Wayne
Yuchin
the DEEs =D
4E2 blog


listen
love Pictures, Images and Photos

2 Become 1 - Spice Girls
history
November 2005
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
September 2009
November 2009
March 2010
April 2010



credits
& please kindly do not remove
Designer
Others
Inspiration


Friday, April 09, 2010
Busy Bee @ 5:30 PM

Busy Busy Busy...

Busy with lotssa of things. Surprisely, its not about Taiwan, its packing of my room and stalking goods for the upcoming flea market at Expo. (Expo flea market: 11th April 2010, 12.30pm)

I wonder anyone still keeps their old secondary stuff and even primary school's stationery???
Do you think I should dispose them? It seemed about wasted if I threw or give all away. But sometimes, I really want to throw everything and buy new ones again. Grrr.. my room is killing me!!!

Any suggestions, how to clear those stuff??

Flashback... Looking at the graduation autograph booklet that my secondary school prepared for us. I saw lots of comments. "Hey Jing-Jing!! You are an amazing friend, and I am glad that I get to know you", "Jing-Jing! the quiet girl in class that don't want to talk with people. But I can say you are a very helpful girl in class." and "Have some confidence in yourself okay! Stay pretty and cheerful always!"
All the while, I always thought that I have no friends to concern about me except for friends whom are from different schools. Cold, Fierce and Unfriendly look I gave to my classmates when I knew I am not the kind of person. Think about it, wouldn't it be better if I am nicer to my friends? Will I still get to keep in touch with them?
Why I can't fit in into their social circle =( regretted.
I wonder if there are any secondary school friends who read my blog posts..

I wonder if I changed for a better in Poly? Or still the same -.-"

Randome thought. "Friends are important."

=D



♥ I have spoken today... =)